Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'r Lip Loving Scrubstick

Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'r Lip Loving Scrubstick

 Product: Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'r Lip Loving Scrubstick

 

Who for: Anyone who wants soft nourished lips

 

First impressions: Do not think it will do much to my dry flaky lips

 

After one week: Oh my god my lips

 

After one month: Will not be without this

 

Stockists: FentyBeauty, Boots, Harvey Nichols

 

I bought this as I had found wearing masks when out and about were making my dry lips drier, sore, and flaky.  This first time I used it; I knew it was different to others I had used in the past.  Quick swipe other my lips leave for a few minutes and wipe off.  My lips looked hydrated and smooth.  One worry I had would have to use it more than once a day to maintain the effect.  I have that I only need to use it once a week for my lips to stay flake free.  It smells incredible a lovely vanilla smell.


Without





With





After



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo