Nars Climax Extreme Mascara - mini

Nars Climax Extreme Mascara - mini

 

Product: Nars Climax Extreme Mascara - mini

 

Who for: Anyone who wants extreme volume and black pigment in one coat

 

First impressions: Not sure if I can get into the inner corner

 

After one week: Love it

 

After one month: Love it

 

Stockists: Nars, LookFantastic, Cult Beauty, Boots, FeelUnique, Space NK,

 

Did you know that if you have an Alexa or Google you can ask them to send you samples, neither did I until I had an email from a company (Beauty Markdown).  I tried it and got this mini.  I like a mascara that makes my lashes look their best and this mascara did it.  It did not smudge or flake.  Just stayed how I had applied it.  If I wanted a more dramatic look, I would wait a few seconds and apply a second coat.  It did not clump just separated and made my lashes look black, defined and with volume.  My lashes did not feel heavy or crunchy nor did they stick together when I blinked like some have done in the past.


One coat 

Two coats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo