Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Macadamia Hair Food Shampoo

Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Macadamia Hair Food Shampoo

 Product: Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Macadamia Hair Food Shampoo

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to smooth and tame unruly hair

 

First impressions: Love the smell

 

After one week: Hair is less flyaway

 

After one month: Hair is soft and less frizzy

 

Stockists: Garnier, Superdrug, Boots

 

Hubby bought me this as I love the smell of coconuts and to help keep my bleached hair under control.  Even though my hair is short as in Pixie short it can still be frizzy.  It is rich and creamy.  The shampoo is a thick liquid that a small amount goes along way.  It creates a fine lather that cleans and nourishes each hair strand without leaving a residue, it also washes out easily.  I massage this into the hair and scalp taking my time the first use, then the just the hair the second time.  It is a great every day shampoo that looks after your hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo