Argan + Ultra Rich Body Butter


 Product: Argan + Ultra Rich Body Butter 


Who for: Anyone who wants a nourishing body butter to calm their dry skin


First impressions: Thick and smells divine.


After one week: Small amount goes a long way, hydration lasts days


After one month: Even dry areas look nourished and hydrated.  


Stockists: FeelUnique, Waitrose


My skin has been very dry recently and I purchased this to see if it would help.  It is very thick, and a small amount goes a long way.  It melts into dry skin without leaving a residue so I can put on clothes after applying it to my skin.  My skin is soft and supple with a lovely fragrance from the oils Baobab, Kukui, Moringa and Sacha Inchi.  The fragrance is not flowery it is musky, spicy and woody.  At room temperature is solid or should I say firm and I personally could have done with a spatula to help me get a small amount out of the tub.  I apply to either dry skin or slightly damp skin after having a shower and both ways my skin is soft supple and hydrated.  I like the fact that my skin does not have a sheen to it but looks healthy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo