Moroccanoil Treatment

Packaging and bottle of Moroccanoil Treatment

 Product: Moroccanoil Treatment

Who for: Anyone and everyone

First impressions: Hope it doesn’t weigh my hair down

After one week: Hair feels soft

After one month: Hair is less frizzy and hydrated ends

Stockists: FeelUnique, Lookfantastic, Moroccanoil

This is the final product recommendation from Chris Wenzel (the Blowout Professor).  It is the final step in the new hair care routine to help my grow out my colour and allow my hair to grow long healthier.  Once my hair is ninety percent dry, I apply a small amount and I mean a small amount to my hands – only enough for my hands to glisten rather than drip with product.  Apply this to the ends and only the ends as if I apply it to more than that it might make my hair seem greasy.  If my roots seem frizzy then I will run my hands over that area with what is left on them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo