Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Spray 21 Benefits Primes, Perfects and Protects Coloured-Treated Hair

Bottle of Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Spray 21 Benefits Primes, Perfects and Protects Coloured-Treated Hair

 Product: Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Spray 21 Benefits Primes, Perfects and Protects Coloured-Treated Hair

Who for: Anyone and everyone

First impressions: Will this help

After one week: Hair is less frizzy

After one month: Hair is soft, hydrated, and manageable

Stockists: Pureology, Allbeauty, LookFantastic, Justmylook, Feelunique

This is the third product recommendation from Chris Wenzel (The Blowout Professor).  This is a great leave-in conditioner and more.  I apply this liberally over my hair once I have gently squeezed out the majority of the water from my hair.  One then I brush my hair and put into my Aquis Rapid Dry Lisse Hair Turban to help it dry.  After a few hours, I remove my turban and spray again.  This spray has heat protection built in so that if I wanted to dry my hair, I know I will have protection.  My hair is less frizzy, shiny, holds its style as well as manageable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo