Bleach London Fade to Grey Conditioner

Bottle of Bleach London Fade to Grey Conditioner
Who for: Anyone who wants to maintain their grey hair colour

First impressions: A smoky purple grey rich cream

After one week: Hair is shiny, soft manageable and GREY

After one month: To be Updated

Stockists: Bleach London. Boots, Superdrug, Cult Beauty, LookFantastic,


After washing my hair twice with the accompanying shampoo, I applied a gorgeous rich and thick smoky purple grey conditioner to hair working into the hair in sections.  I left it on for between five and ten minutes then rinsed my hair thoroughly.  Once my hair dried naturally, I could see a difference and my hair looked grey.  Not only that but it was soft and shiny, there were no flyways or fluffiness that I can get it if the conditioner is too rich for my hair.  This is perfect.

My hair before using Bleach London Products











I washed my hair with Bleach London Fade to Grey shampoo twice and left the conditioner on for 5 minutes then left it to dry naturally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo