Maybelline The Falsies Instant Lash Lift Look Volumising Mascara

Tube of Maybelline The Falsies Instant Lash Lift Look Volumising Mascara
 Who for: Anyone who wants the look of LVL without the hassle

First impressions: Weird brush shape – like a slim figure of eight.

After one week: Not as good as Benefit BADgal Bang

After one month: To be updated

Stockists: Boots, Superdrug,

I was sent this as a prize for being a reviewer of the week on GLAMGEEK.  I have lashes that are long and a little straight, and like a mascara that can lift and curl them – I had high hopes for this mascara.  Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed as it didn’t give the lift or look that I get with one coat of Benefit BADgal Bang.  Maybe its me because I found the brush strange and hard to apply the mascara, I didn’t feel the pull and lift of my lashes that I get with BADgal Bang.  It was Ok at the outer corners to apply but I couldn’t work out the best way to hold the brush to apply mascara to the inner corner without poking myself in the eye which I did.  I did like the blackness of the mascara, but I just didn’t get my lashes almost touching my eyebrow.  Sorry Maybelline not for me.

 Two coats of the mascara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo