CeraVe Foaming Cleanser

Bottle of CeraVe Foaming Cleanser

Who for: Anyone who has sensitive skin prone to imperfections

First impressions: Thick serumy liquid

After one week: Redness in acne reduced

After one month: Skin feels and looks a lot better

Stockists: Boots, CeraVe, LookFantastic

I personally don’t use this version of the cleanser.  I gave it to my son (Medium 15yo) as he has spotty acne that can be sore and red.  The first wash with it he noticed a difference in how his skin felt and looked.  Within a week the redness of the spots had reduced.  Within a month his spots were so much less noticeable.  I know he likes this as he is quite happy to wash his face twice a day as he does it without me telling him.  He now panics if he is running out of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo