Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo


Bottle of Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo
Who for: Anyone who wants to maintain their grey hair colour

First impressions: Scary colour for a shampoo

After one week: Hair is softer and looks greyer than without

After one month: To be updated

Stockists: Bleach London, Boots, Superdrug, Cult Beauty, LookFantastic


I want to improve the salt and pepperiness of my hair.  Well I would like to dye to grey but hubby won’t let me, and this is the nearest I can get to improving the greyness of my hair.  One piece of advice wash your hands after using the shampoo as it has stained my nails – not that I mind I want grey nails too.  The colour of the shampoo is a dark grey violet and is thick and unctuous.  I was a little worried as a patch of my hair seemed not to like it as it became thick and stiff.  But when I washed my hair and applied the second lot of shampoo, my hair became soft and nourished.  The way my hair feels after two washes of my hair with the shampoo whether or not it makes it look greyer, I will be using this and others in the range as my hair has never felt better.

Before washing and conditioning my hair with Bleach London Products











I washed my hair twice with the shampoo and left the conditioner on for 5 minutes then allowed it to dry naturally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick