Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil and Packaging

This pencil has a diamond shaped tip rather than a normal pencil tip.  The point of the diamond is great for creating strokes if you have a small area to fill in for example a missing tail or front of your eye brow like I have.  The fatter end is best for filling in large areas or going over the whole of the eyebrow.  I like this pencil for giving me a more natural looking brow and creating hairs where I have some missing.  I like to use this pencil when I don’t want to wear my basic face, just eyebrows, eyeliner and mascara.  This is my sitting in the house kind of face or popping to the shops.  Every person is different and will have an arsenal of products for different days or make-up.  This product is in my basic-basic make-up along with Benefit Badgal Bang and Benefit Badgal Waterproof eyeliner which means I will be repurchasing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo