Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Bottle of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water


I had received a sample of this in a Beauty Box subscription delivery and used it on a CBA (Can’t Be Arsed) day.  I was so impressed with how my skin felt and looked after I used it, I bought the larger size for sensitive skin and use it most days if I feel like washing my face is a chore.  Yes, I know I should be cleansing my face properly with a cleanser and cloth, but I still have days where simple tasks are too much for me.  This cleans my skin, removes Benefit Badgal Bang and They’re Real Push Up liner without too much hassle.  My skin doesn’t feel tight or sore and in this hot weather we are experiencing in the UK at the moment, it is lovely to have put it in the fridge and use cold when taking off my make-up at night.  My hubby uses it too and has found his oily skin isn’t as oily as it would be in this weather.  So, an oily person can use a sensitive skin one without having the dreaded spots appear.  I will admit that I still layer my other products over the top and have no problem with my skin reacting to it.  I will be re-purchasing.  Sorry you know who but I love this micellar water and until the Ordinary make and sell cleansers this may become my go to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo