July's BirchBox Subscription Delivery



Products received in box: Manna Kanarese Long-wear Powder in Trifecta, Lustea Beauty Keratin Smooth Conditioner, What’s in it for me . . .? Shower Scrub, Balance Me Congested Skin Serum, BeautyPro Eye Therapy Under Eye Mask







 Manna Kanarese Long-wear Powder in Trifecta
I am not convinced that a product for your eyebrows can be used for your eyes and cheeks as well.  Unfortunately, this product confirmed that.  The shade was a little light for my eyebrows, too dark for my cheeks but perfect to use as a shadow.  I won’t be repurchasing this.




Lustea Beauty Keratin Smooth Conditioner
This has a lovely tropical smell.  After shampooing and taking out as much of the water as I could I applied this to my hair and left it on for 20 minutes.  When rinsing it of I could smell the lovely tropical smell.  Once dried my hair felt soft and manageable.  I will be purchasing this again.




What’s in it for me . . .? Shower Scrub

I expect scrubs to be thick – this is runny, it turned in to a milky liquid when I massaged this into my skin on my body.  Once rinsed off there was no residue or walnut shell left on my skin – just soft radiant skin.  I will be repurchasing this





Balance Me Congested Skin Serum
As soon as my 14-year-old son saw this product he took it as he had finished a previous one.  It has helped calm his forehead spots and he hasn’t had anymore.  It doesn’t leave a noticeable residue like some spot treatments do – he doesn’t what his friends to know he is using it.  I will be repurchasing this.




BeautyPro Eye Therapy Under Eye Mask

I have tried eye masks before and not been successful putting them on in the right place or keeping them there.  These are firmer and can be put in the right place and stay on.  The instant you put them on you can feel the cooling effect.  The skin under my eyes after 20 minutes felt firmer and more hydrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo