Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil

Mini of Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil 
I have watched Lisa Potter Dixon’s Youtube Channel tutorials and have love the way she has used the product to define her eyebrows.  Having a gap at the front of my right eyebrow (see picture below) I have been using Browvo to help grow them back.  I have used this to draw them in.  Once completed my brows look natural.  If I feel that I don’t want to go out of the house but want to look awake and polished, this compared to the Goof Proof pencil gives the most natural looking eyebrows followed by 24hr Brow Set.  When I want to leave the house, I will put on Gimme Brow over the top to fix them in place.  I will be repurchasing this.
Without Precisely, My Brow


With Precisely, My Brow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo