The Ordinary "B" Oil

Bottle of The Ordinary "B" Oil

I have used this for a week on the nights I do not use a Glycolic Acid Toner or a Retinol.  This is a light oil that absorbs quickly into the skin without any residue.  I applied this after using the Hydra Mist and Buffet before Natural Moisturising Factors.  When I woke up the next morning my skin felt and looked radiant and healthy.  I didn’t look like I had three hours sleep but I had had eight hours sleep.  To see the benefits, to me, I would use this when my skin needs a bit of help as the other products I use from the range are working brilliantly for my skin.  I will be repurchasing this oil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo