Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask

Packaging an tube of Dr Botanicals' Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask
When I opened the tube, I expected to see a rich cream that was strawberry milkshake pink.  It is white and a light cream.  This is an overnight mask that must be applied to clean dry skin, I didn’t apply any other serums or moisturisers.  Once my skin had dried after cleansing, I applied a thin layer of the product starting at my décolleté in an upward circular motion.  Moving up my neck not forgetting to apply it to the back of my neck then my face avoiding my eye area.  In the hot weather that England has been having it was lovely to apply a cream that is cooling on the skin.  When I woke up the next morning there was no residue just youthful looking skin.  After cleansing I noticed that my skin around the jaw area looked less slack.  It is recommended to use 2 or 3 nights a week.  I would apply this product on consecutive nights if you have an event coming up.  If not, then leave at least a night in between applications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo