Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid

Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid

As I had previously used Pixi Glow Tonic my skin was used to Glycolic Acid, so I poured the clear liquid onto a cotton pad and slowly wiped it all over my face and neck not forgetting the back of my ears.  Once I had done this, I turned the pad over a repeated the process paying attention to the areas of pigmentation that I was not happy with.  Didn’t follow it with moisturiser as I want it to work as hard as it should.  My skin can cope with no night time moisturiser three nights a week.  I had a slight tingle which was not unpleasant, and my skin did not feel hot to touch or looked flushed.  My skin looks brighter and clearer after every use.  Pigmentation that I was not happy with is slowly getting lighter.  The texture and smoothness of my skin is improving, my fine lines around my mouth are reducing in appearance.  I have noticed that I am using less foundation and it is applying better to day after I have used the product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo