Hair Care


Most of my life I have had long hair as I don’t really like going to get my hair cut.  I can’t always justify the cost and I don’t want to waste hubby’s time when he isn’t at work.  I got in the habit of getting my haircut when I tool the boys to get theirs.

One night slightly tipsy (I don’t drink anymore) I decided I would do a sponsored head shave.  And I did – I had to wear a wig when I was at work.  I now keep my hair short as I prefer it – it is easy to look after, doesn’t take all night to dry when I leave it to dry naturally.  I don’t have to use a hairdryer that took over an hour and gave me arm ache.

Since the head shave the grey has come through I found my first grey when I was 11 years old.  It thick, healthy and dark brown.  I wash and condition it every week using products formulated for normal hair.  That has reduced from daily when it was longer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo