weather



Sorry Abi Cleeve and Caroline Hirons you won’t like the photos attached to this post.  I had a CBA day yesterday (see feeling low post for explanation) I didn’t put on my factor 50+ P20 went out to meet my hubby and got burnt.  Don’t think I will be using it again as it has alcohol denat in it.  I am quite sure it is not good for the skin.

Checked my after-sun lotion and that too has alcohol denat in it.  Why? – is it because I bought it from a supermarket what skin benefit does alcohol denat?  None probably.

I love the sun just wish we had more of it.  And I remember to use protection every day.  Then I wouldn’t burn and find my clothes uncomfortable to wear the next day.  I did remember to wear my baseball cap which I do every day it is one of my ‘safety blankets’ that I have to enable me to leave the house to meet hubby.

I always put sun lotion on small as he has beautiful red hair and freckles which means he burns easily like me.  Large and medium are like hubby and tan/not burn though hubby burnt his head yesterday as we had a long walk to collect something and he didn’t have his baseball cap with him.

Made a note to buy anti-histamine tablets because my hay fever is back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo