My Make-Up Routine


Before I became poorly my normal make-up, routine consisted of foundation, eyebrows, eye liner and mascara.  Occasionally I would wear eyeshadow.

I stopped wearing make-up while I was at my worst with depression- what was the point as I didn’t leave the house unless my hubby and sons were with me.  I used make-up as a mask to make me feel better.  My family knew if it was a good day or a bad day if I was wearing make-up or not.

Yes, I still wear make-up to make me feel more confident, I look forward to taking it off at night.  Thanks to a Christmas present last year (Lisa Potter Dixon’s Easy on the Eye book) I am getting my confidence back wearing eyeshadow.

As I experiment with different make-up products I will post how I get on with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo