Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera


Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera
This is a rich cream that needs to be massaged into a wet face.  It removes all make-up including Benefit Big Girl Bang and They’re Real Push-Up Liner effectively without flaking or leaving a residue on the skin.

My skin was never tight nor sore after use and I didn’t feel the need to rush to put moisturiser on.  I saw a difference in the appearance of the texture and tone of my skin, it looked brighter and healthier.  I felt confident going out without make-up on when I was having a bad day as my skin looked the best it has in some time.

I would repurchase this product as my skin loved this cleanser and behaved itself when I used it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo