Benefit Roller Lash

The Benefit products I regularly use
I thought that the smile shaped brush would not curl my lashes nor would it last long.  Using the wand with the curl mirroring my eye shape I swiped my lower lashes – covered all my lashes in one swipe.  I always use the wand horizontally on both my upper and lower lashes as I have found that I don’t poke myself in the eye and it gives me the best coverage.  Holding the wand again mirroring the shape of my eye as close to the roots of my lashes I swipe up keeping as close as I can.  You can feel the wand hugging the lashes as you swipe – it is not unpleasant.  The curl lasts all day and is brilliant. If you want a false lash look without wearing them then put a coat of They’re Real over the top.  I must admit I prefer the black rather than the brown mascara as I found when wearing the brown I didn’t look like I had any mascara on.  This is my go to mascara for every day wear whether I am wearing jeans or having to be smart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo