Revolution Conceal and Define

Revolution Conceal and Define in C1 and C3

At the time I purchased these items C1 was the lightest shade they had, they have now released a white shade amongst other shades.  These formulas blend well both under and over my foundation.  I use the C1 under my eyes and C3 to hide any blemishes I have.  I also use C3 to correct the colour of my eye lids as I have one darker than the other.  I dot the product on using the doe foot applicator and then blend with my fingers, it doesn’t move my foundation.  If I want a more polished finish I use my BeautyBlender to blend the product in under my eyes and my lids.  Occasionally if I feel that the dark circles are more noticeable them I will apply C1 before my foundation and then C3 after applying my foundation.  I also apply C3 to my nose and cheeks as it is permanently red if my foundation can’t take the redness down and blend using my BeautyBlender.  These two products have now joined my arsenal of products that I use when I am having a good day.  I will be re-purchasing them and other products from the range.  They may be targeted to teens and young adults, but this middle-aged woman loves using them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo