Benefit Gimme Brow

Benefit Gimme Brow


The gel looks too dark on the brush and I think I have picked the wrong shade – I am using Dark 5 as my natural eyebrow colour is dark brown.  Though I have a gap at the front of my right brow and my tails are not long enough.  The right amount of product is on the brush for each brow.  Firstly, I swipe the brush against the hair growth.  Then with the hair growth.  I use the point of the brush to fill in the front gap.  I really like this, and it makes my brows look natural.  I wouldn’t leave the house even on my bad days without using this product.  Yes of course I will be re-purchasing this item as I love it and is the best eyebrow product I have used in the past – even eye shadow.


Updated - I am now using the Grey 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo