Make-Up Academy Undress Your Skin Under Eye Concealer

Make-Up Academy Undress Your Skin Under Eye Concealer - Radiant and Luminous

This product comes in a tube with a brush attached which you need to prime before use.  The cream is pale in colour, I purchased the Luminous and Radiance versions so it maybe a little worrying for those who have a darker skin tone than mine.  It blended well but as it dried down the was glitter/shimmer which for me and the lines I have under my eyes, I thought it may emphasise them.  I do like the product and would not wear it in the day but at night when I was wearing a more shimmery/glittery make-up than my normal day look of matte eye-shadow.  At the moment, I don’t think I will be re-purchasing these any time soon as due to my mental health issues I don’t go out at night.  Maybe because I am 42 nearly 43 that I feel it is aimed at the teen and young adults rather than me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo