May's BirchBox


Products received in box: Eyeko Skinny Liquid, Native Unearthed Activated Charcoal Natural Deodorant Balm, Doucce Luscious Lip Stain, Marcelle New Age Precision 8-in-1 Power Serum, Greenfrog Botanic Botanical Bodywash – Geranium and Peppermint


Native Unearthed Activated Charcoal Natural Deodorant Balm
This is a thick gritty paste, that changes into a serum once massaged between the fingers before applying to the armpit.  It has a nice fragrance and left my armpit area dry to touch after walking 2 Miles in the sunshine.  Not sure if I would repurchase it



Greenfrog Botanic Botanical Bodywash – Geranium and Peppermint
Sorry I didn’t like the fragrance or the fact that it didn’t lather as much as I expected.  My skin felt tight and itchy after using it.  I won’t be repurchasing it.



Eyeko Skinny Liquid                             
This eye liner gives you the ability to draw a thin or thick line close to the top lashes.  As can be seen in the picture you can create the perfect flick with the tip.  Lasts all day and is a true black.  Just wish they did other colours e.g. blue, grey or brown.



Marcelle New Age Precision 8-in-1 Power Serum
This is an opaque gel that is lightweight nor sticky.  I used a pea sized amount which I warmed up between my fingers then patted onto my face and neck.  Using small circular motions, I massaged the product into my neck and face.  Finally, I gently pressed the product into my face and neck.  As it was absorbed into my skin I noticed a tightening effect that helped reduce fine lines.  I looked like I had a decent night’s sleep, but I hadn’t.  I would re-purchase this if could walk into a store to buy it.

Doucce Luscious Lip Stain
I like the colour of the lip stain.  It did feel dry and tight when I first put it on.  That said it didn’t dry my lips or make them peel as some lipsticks/stains have done so in the past.  It lasted all day and didn’t bleed into the lines around my mouth.  I would re-purchase this product but not this shade maybe a nude one instead.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo