Benefit High Beam

Benefit High Beam Highlighter

It looks like it should be painted on my nails rather than my cheeks and underneath my eyebrows.  It looks shimmery too.  I am 42 and feel that it maybe not right for me but I will try it anyway.  After applying my make-up, I dot three dots of product along the top of my cheek bone and blend it in with my finger.  It looks luminescent and leaves a soft glow to the tops of my cheek bones.  Under my eyebrow I dot one dot of product and again blend with my finger, it looks natural.  When I use it under my foundation I put a swipe of the product along my cheek bones, my forehead, centre of my nose and chin.  Then blend it with my BeautyBlender.  For quickness I mix one swipe of the product with my foundation and then apply it with my BeautyBlender.  For me this is a product to use when I go out and want to look refreshed and glowing but not in an over top way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo