Benefit They’re Real Mascara

Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
Having watched Lisa Potter Dixon on YouTube and QVC UK, I think I can use the wand correctly.  I have found with all Benefit Mascaras one dip in the tube covers both lower and upper eyelashes of both eyes.  I only dip again if I want to apply a second coat which is not often.  As always, I use the wand horizontally to cover all my lower lashes, then my upper lashes one eye at a time.  After covering all my lashes, I turn the wand vertically, shouting in my head ‘Go vertical’ – if you have watched LPD you will understand, and swipe again along the upper lashes from root to tip paying attention to the outer corner lashes to make sure I have covered all my lashes.  As always when applying any mascara, I have a cotton bud or BeautyBlender handy to make sure that I can remove any mascara that has transferred to by my eyebrow.  I usually use the black but again from LPD I tried the blue one recently and loved it.  It made my hazel eyes look greener.  I will be purchasing either again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo