Dr Paw Paw Original Balm

Dr Paw Paw Original Balm

The first time I used the product I got too much out of the tube.  A little goes a long way.  I massage the product into my lips and the area around my lips.  I put it on after my morning and night cleansing routine and my lips feel nourished along with hydrated.  My lipstick goes on better and my lips don’t peel when I am wearing or not wearing lipsticks.  Also, rub what is left on my fingers from massaging my lips into my cuticles and have noticed that they look hydrated and soft, I don’t have a problem with back-friends or the pieces of skin that appears when your cuticles are not hydrated and nourished.  I am accident prone, always have little nicks on my hands, this balm helps heal them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo