April's BirchBox


Products received in box: Polaar IcePure Gentle Scrub with Artic Cotton, ModelCo Baked Blush -Frose, Beautaniq Beauty Fill+Tame Gel – Brunette, Cath Kidson Handcream, Hask Monoi Coconut Nourishing Deep Conditioner.



Polaar IcePure Gentle Scrub with Artic Cotton
This is a pale green cream with dark green particles.  This product will not be repurchased as my skin reacted to the rough particles.  If the particles in the cream were smoother then I think I would repurchase it as my skin did seem softer and smoother.
ModelCo Baked Blush -Frose
It has swirls of pink, pearl white and gold.  Looks a scary bright pink on the blusher brush.  Blends well and gives a natural pink hue to my cheeks though I did think it would leave a sheen like a highlighter, but it didn’t.  It lasted well and didn’t go patchy like some blushers have in the past.


 Cath Kidson Handcream
This is a thick cream that absorbs into the skin easily.  There is a faint fragrance that does not linger on the skin.  There is no residue left on the skin once massaged in.  Hands feel soft and hydrated.  I will be re-purchasing this product.



Hask Monoi Coconut Nourishing Deep Conditioner
This is a very thick silky mask with a faint coconut smell.  I wish the package I had was smaller or had the ability to save the remaining product.  This mask has left my hair feeling soft and hydrated.  I had no frizzy bits once I left my hair to dry naturally.  I will be purchasing this again.


Beautaniq Beauty Fill+Tame Gel – Brunette
A good alternative to Benefit’s Gimme Brow.  I used the product as if it was Gimme Brow, it covered any greys and filled in gaps that I had.  I would re-purchase this if there is a problem getting Gimme Brow+.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo