Apicia Blush Creme


Apicia Blush Creme in Pollen
The ingredients list










This is the first crème blush I have used and am unsure that I have picked the right shade for me.  I like the fact that it used organically grown natural ingredients and includes bee pollen.  Because it contains skin-care ingredients it is hydrating and creamy.  It blends well into the skin and doesn’t disrupt the foundation that I was wearing.  The colour of the blush is a deep honey-pink hue which is buildable.  I didn’t build it up as I thought that it was slightly too dark for me.  I use the smallest amount possible and then tapped it on to my cheeks bones followed by blending it in with my finger.  It does say you can wear it on your eye lids and lips, I would have tried the product on them, but I didn’t feel the shade was right.  Sorry Apicia I won’t be re-purchasing this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo