Benefit They’re Real Push Up Liner

Benefit They're Real Push Up Line and Mascara in blue
I am an addict. I love all the colours of They’re Real Push Up Liner if I am honest I would love them to create/make a charcoal grey liner. Holding the tip close to my eyelashes I can draw a line – firstly to get used to it I would press along the lash line to create a thin line.  As I got more confident using the product I slowly draw a line starting from the outer corner to the inner corner of my eye.  The benefit of using this is that I don’t need to pull my eyelid taught to draw a perfect line. I have now mastered the art of the flick by using a credit card, resting the corner of the credit card on the corner of my nose, lining the edge with the corner of my eye pointing towards my eyebrow.  I love all the colours – I am currently using the purple and green.  When I had a make-up lesson at Debenhams, Grand Central I asked for the make-up artist to use the blue and as can be seen in the photo it looks good and I will be buying it soon.

My go-to Benefit Products

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo