Benefit Hoola

The Benefit products I use regularly

I try to avoid products with parabens in as I know my skin doesn’t like them but as I wear this over my foundation I have not had any problems.  I use this as a contour and as an eyeshadow if I want a quick make-up routine.  I always tap off the excess as it is a bit fark for me as I have pale skin.  After using the brush that comes with the bronzer I always use a big blending brush to make sure I have blended it all in.  This is a product that I use regularly and will re-purchase it again.  I had a make-up lesson at Debenhams and they used the Hoola Lite on me which was a better colour for me.  If the lite version isn’t available, I will buy the original Hoola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo