Hylamide Hydra-Density Mist

Packaging and Bottle of Hylamide Hydra-Density Mist

This mist is to be used after cleansing before serums and moisturisers which to me seems weird.  Holding the bottle at arm’s length you can cover your face, neck and décolleté in one go.  Which is how I have been applying it.  We are currently experience some hot weather and I have found that the spray is fine enough to spray over make-up when I want to cool my face down.  It doesn’t disrupt or move my make-up and with the hot weather being around for a few days it is just what I need.  I have only been using it a week and have noticed that at the end of the day my skin isn’t feel tight and I don’t need to rush to take off my make-up.  I would love it to be in a smaller bottle so that I can keep it in my back-pack and use it when I am out and about.  I will be repurchasing this product as I can see many uses for this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo