June's BirchBox

Products Received: Benefit The POREfessional Pearl Primer, Glamglow Supercleanse, Whittards of Chelsea Earl Grey, Mango & Bergamot, Lemon & Ginger Tea Bags, Polaar Velvety Sun Fluid Face & Body, Number 4 Jour d'automne Smoothing Balm, Ella Eden Compact Eyeshadow - Julia. 




Glamglow Supercleanse
This is mucky green gel that foamed nicely once water was added to it.  Unfortunately, my skin didn’t like it as I massaged it in I felt itchy patches appearing.  I feel that this product is more suited to a younger skin than mine.  Once I washed it off my skin felt tight and sore.






Ella Eden Compact Eyeshadow - Julia
Unfortunately, my eyeshadow was broken when I received it.  I like the colour and the gentle sheen.  This is a colour I would wear when wearing jeans and t-shirt and want to look polished natural make-up.  The colour pay-off is great and blended well.  It lasted all day.



Benefit The POREfessional Pearl Primer
This primer reminds me of the Benefit High Beam, it’s a pearly pink colour.  A small amount goes along way.  This primer leaves the skin looking flawless and with a faint sheen.  I wouldn’t wear high beam with this as at my age I would I feel look like mutton dressed as lamb.  This wold be my night out primer when I want to look luminous or if I was having a bad day and wanted to look health.  It has a slight sweet fragrance which is lovely not very noticeable once applied.  Held my make-up in place all day, my foundation didn’t sit in my pores which I love.

Number 4 Jour d'automne Smoothing Balm
This is a white balm that was easily applied to my hair, but my hair didn’t like it as once it was dry it felt crunchy and was not shiny but dull and dirty looking.





Polaar Velvety Sun Fluid Face & Body
This cream was absorbed into my skin easily and felt a slight shiny residue.  My skin felt soft and not sticky.  I was able to apply my primer and foundation etc.  They didn’t rub off as I applied them.




Whittards of Chelsea Earl Grey, Mango & Bergamot, Lemon & Ginger Tea Bags
I am not a great tea drinker – I do prefer fruit teas than the ‘normal’ tea.  These were refreshing and different to the fruit teas I usually drink.  Then again I love anything Whittards – coffee, hot chocolate.  I have just added their fruit teas to the limited varieties that I can and do drink.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo