The Ordinary High Adherence Blurring Surface Smoother and Primer

The Deciem products I use
I love this primer, I cannot feel that it has silicone in it.  On the days that I don’t want to wear make-up I will wear this along with Hylamide H A Blur.  When applying this product I wait upto 15 minutes after applying the Hylamide before massaging a small amount into my skin with my fingers rather than using a damp BeautyBlender.  It is easily absorbed into the skin and provides a matte base for my make-up.  The fine lines I have around my eyes and mouth are less noticeable.  My foundation blends better when I use the primer than when I don’t.  It lasts all day and doesn’t slip.  I have also found that my glasses don’t slip down my nose as often when using the primer.  For me it is the best primer I have used and the fact I can wear it without make-up is a bonus and will be re-purchasing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo