The Ordinary Colours Coverage Foundation

Various Deciem Products that I use

This feels like single cream and I don’t think it will give me the coverage I want.  I am wrong this foundation blends well using either my fingers or my damp BeautyBlender.  It tones down the redness in my cheeks and nose without hiding my freckles.  It evens out my skin and doesn’t sit in any fine lines that I have.  My skin does not feel as if I have any foundation on and lasts all day with or without using a primer underneath.  I like the fact that if I want to build coverage in areas I want without it looking thick or moving the foundation I have already applied. It has a semi- matte finish which I love as it looks natural without looking cakey.  I love the fact that I can use the same colour in both the Serum and Coverage without having to remember what the colour is called.  Because of the formula there maybe two or three shades that I can wear but I haven’t tried YET!  Re-purchase them – yes of course they are the best foundation that I have found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo