The Ordinary Colours Serum Foundation

Packaging and bottle of The Ordinary Colours Serum Foundation
I am using shade 1.0P which is one of the lightest shades and has a pink undertone.  I thought I had chosen the wrong shade as I have a neutral undertone to my skin, but this blends well into my skin and provides a natural semi-matte finish ideal for every day wear.  It lasts all day with or without using a primer, it can be any primer you have it doesn’t have to be one of the Ordinary primers.  It tones down the redness in my cheeks and nose without hiding my freckles which I love.  It is the perfect foundation when you want a natural casual make-up look rather than a smart make-up look.  One pump covers one half of my face evenly using my fingers or my BeautyBlender or brush.  If I have applied it using my fingers or BeautyBlender I always buff it into my skin with a brush.  It does not settle in my fine lines and wrinkles.  Yes, I would re-purchase it and have, I have purchased 1.0N to see what the difference on my skin is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo