The Ordinary Granactive Retinoids 2% in Squalane

Bottle of The Ordinary Granactive Retinoids 2% in Squalane
This is the first retinoid product that I have used, and I am only using it twice a week at night until I finish this bottle and decide whether I will go to three times a week when I buy my next bottle.  After cleansing my skin and applying Buffet and apply this product in the same way as I do with Buffet.  Three drops onto palm on one hand then spread between both, patted onto the skin then massaged into my face, neck and décolleté paying particular attention the areas of concern so lines around my mouth and orbital bone.  In the morning I have noticed that my skin looks better, smoother.  The lines are slowly looking less noticeable.  I would recommend this product if you want to try retinoids.  I definitely will be repurchasing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo