Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil

Bottle of Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil

I have used this product for many years, I have tried others like this, but I never have the same results, so I keep going back to it.  Why?  When I had long hair, which would take an hour to dry with a hairdryer or over night if I wanted to let it dry naturally, this product would reduce the time by about half the time.  I would apply about three pumps now my hair is short pixie type cut I use one pump and leave it to dry naturally, my hair feels soft is manageable and looks in great condition, its shiny.  Also, any tangles I have when I had long hair or now they brush out easily using either my fingers or a brush.  If my hair is feeling dry after a day in the sun, I will apply a pump and massage it through there is no residue my hair doesn’t feel sticky just hydrated.  Yes, I would re-purchase this – I have and will continue to because my hair likes it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo