Baija Gommage Festin Royal Miel Caramelise Body Scrub

Baija Gommage Festin Royal Miel Caramelise Body Scrub

This is a very thick product and the jar made it difficult for me to get small amounts out.  It is a lovely luxurious exfoliator that smells good enough to eat.  My skin loved this product and even though I massaged it a little to hard in places I did not find the grainy rough on my sensitive skin.  It turned into a milky consistency when I stood under the shower and wash off brilliantly, I wasn’t felt with grains on my body like I have with other exfoliators.  My skin felt nourish and hydrated that I did not need to apply a body moisturiser afterwards.  I would re-purchase this if it came in a better jar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo