Technic Mega Sultry 2 Eye Palette

The colours of the eye-shadow palette





Technic Mega Sultry 2 Eye Palette














To me these are more the colours I would wear on a regular basis even if I was wearing t-shirt and jeans.  The paler shades are great to use as a base all over the eye lids before putting on the darker shades or other eye-shadows.  They can be worn on their own or layer with other shadows to create a more sophisticated look.  Out of this palette I would say the pale pink and lilac shades are the ones I wear the most as the go with everything.  I have used the darker shadows as eyeliner on their own and they look fantastic.  There are mattes and shimmers which when worn together can look natural or vamped up for a night time look – I am confident that I will be re-purchasing this palette as I am confident and comfortable wearing all the shades even at my age of 42.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo