The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

This is a weekly ritual for my hubby and I to use this product.  Hubby has oily skin and I have dry/sensitive skin.  We have both noticed in a difference in the skin tone and brightness of our skin.  Hubby’s skin isn’t as oily as it was.  There is a slight tingling when this applied in a thin layer all over the face and neck – I also put it on my décolleté.  The ten minutes you have to wait before removing it using warm water and a damp cloth to me is enough -any less and I don’t think the results would be great, any more and you might be very sun sensitive.  The mild crepiness of my décolleté has improved.  We will be repurchasing this product as we both have noticed a difference in our skins since using it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo