OGX Lavender Platinum Conditioner

Bottle of Lavender Platinum Conditioner


As I have mentioned when reviewing the shampoo, I had seen this range in the shops and thought it was out of my price range but at the time of purchasing was on offer in Boots.  I was a little worried when I first used it as it reminded me of the polish my mom used to polish her furniture and floors – the smell and colour.  After washing my hair in the shampoo, I put an amount about the size of a pound coin on my hair and massaged it through.  I left it on my hair for the time it took me to wash my face and body in the shower.  It rinsed off well leaving no residue or fragrance.  My hair once dry left soft, bouncy and was very manageable.  I will be re-purchasing this range of conditioners, I might even try a different one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo