The Ordinary Buffet

Bottle of The Ordinary Buffet


After cleansing, this is the first serum in my new regimen thanks to the guys at The Ordinary I apply three drops to the palms then spread between both palms before gently patting the product around my face, neck and décolleté.  Once I have done this I massage the product in, paying particular attention to the areas I am concerned with e.g. the lines around my mouth and orbit bone.  It doesn’t leave a residue.  My skin does not feel dry or sticky as some serums I have used in the past have left my skin.  The décolleté and neck area which I have neglected until now are smoother and brighter.  I will be repurchasing this product as I love the way my skin looks when I use it and my hubby gives me compliments which is rare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo