The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%

Bottle of The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%

Three drops of this liquid cover my face, neck and décolleté.  It massages into the skin without leaving a residue.  I have noticed an improvement in the brightness of my skin tone, the fine lines I have around my eyes and mouth are too reducing in appearance.  My skin feels soft and nourished.  Whenever I use this product people comment on how well I look.  Hubby always says that he can tell when I have used it as my skin looks brighter.  Just on that compliment alone I will be repurchasing this product as my hubby doesn’t give out compliments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo