OGX Lavender Platinum Shampoo

Bottle of OGX Lavender Platinum Shampoo

If you are like me and have seen this range when out shopping and was unsure whether to try them I would say try them especially when they are offer.  If I hadn’t watched an empties episode on Caroline Hiron’s YouTube channel, I wouldn’t have bought it when they were on offer in my local Boots.  The shampoo is more of a jelly consistency than a liquid which is a plus point as you are less likely to spill it when using it in the shower – I am that person who spills shampoo in the shower then slips on it.  My hubby now stays upstairs when I am in the shower in case I have an accident.  Right back to the shampoo.  You only need a small amount of the shampoo to get a decent lather for a first wash.  Some shampoos I have used in the past require a lot of product to obtain the lather that this shampoo gave me.  The shampoo rinses out well and my hair is squeaky clean.  I always shampoo my hair twice as it is thick and like double cleansing my skin at night I have the opinion that the first shampoo removes any pollution and product, the second wash makes sure that my hair is clean.  Each time I shampoo my hair I take time to massage the product into my scalp to make sure that my scalp is clean too. I have dark brown hair that is going salt and pepper, to enhance my grey hairs I picked this version of shampoo, when I have run out I will be purchasing a different one to try as I like the way my hair feels after I have washed my hair – it is soft and manageable, I don’t have frizzy hair it is smooth and nourished.  Some shampoos I have used in the past have left crunchy patches of hair especially at the back, this shampoo hasn’t.  The shampoo has a faint fragrance another plus point for me as I don’t like heavily fragranced shampoos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo